Top Five Reasons to Enter the Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest
As an actively involved Sub-Zero and Wolf advocate and supporter, nuHaus encourages kitchen designers and architects to submit their work to one of the most prestigious competitions in the industry: The Sub-Zero and Wolf Kitchen Design Contest. For the past 18 years, nuHaus has witnessed an exceptional level of talent in this competition first-hand through the firm’s experience as an entrant – winning awards in multiple categories – as well as nuHaus Co-Founder Doug Durbin’s experience as a judge – a coveted position he’s held for the past six years.
See below for nuHaus’ top five reasons to enter and get your submissions in by Dec. 31, 2014! Enter here.
1) Receive world-wide recognition for your work as a kitchen designer or architect
2) Gain a full understanding of how you stack up against other disciplines of design
3) View the most current, cutting-edge technology used by the world’s leading designers and architects
4) Get an inside look into how designers are rendering their designs through digital platforms
5) Earn top honors, added exposure and cash prizes – winners receive more than $270,000 in publicity and promotional value and more than $137,000 in cash prizes
**BONUS: Winners receive an all expenses paid trip for two to the Best of the Best Winners’ Summit and Gala at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess resort, Scottsdale AZ.